October 6, 2015

Brittany + Jimmy (Engaged) + Announcements

Announcements!

Okay you guys I have some super exciting news to share with you all before we get to the awesometastic (yes...it's a made up word) session I had with Brittany and Jimmy!

First things first, and this is sort of a mixture of sad/happy news....

I am only going to focus on weddings and engagements for now. I love all kinds of photography and I have some personal projects that aren't strictly wedding coming up. But as far as my clientele goes...they will only be weddings and engagement. I seriously need to focus and grow my business and this is the only way I can do that right now.

Secondly, I am pleased to announce that my amazingly sweet, handsome, and caring husband and I are teaming up! No...he won't be shooting with me (yet) BUT he will be joining me on my our blog! 

We've got themes and topics coming up that you seriously don't want to miss! 

With that being said, because it's officially fall we are going to talk about the subject of "fall"-ing in love for the month of October. We're going to talk about or personal stories and even hopefully feature a couple who has inspired us in more ways than one.

It's going to be great!


Now that, that's out of the way....

Let's get to the awesometastic engagement session I mentioned before!

 Brittany + Jimmy (Engaged)

These two made it so easy for me to capture the love they have for one another! Plus, Brittany's little sister Brooke, who tagged along, was an unexpected but fantastic assistant! Some of the images are inspired by her.

 I am so grateful they chose me as their photographer. 

Next is the wedding!  

And now...without further ado...I present to you...the lovely bride and groom to be...

BRITTANY AND JIMMY 

*applause* 




No comments:

Post a Comment