September 28, 2015

Courtney + Kenitho (Engaged)

Courtney + Kenitho (Engaged)

You guuuyyysss.....My sister (not by blood) is getting married!! I am suuuper excited you just don't even know...PLUS she's allowing me to capture such a monumental moment in her life.

And about a couple weekends ago, we went to Belle Isle to take their engagement photos. I was really nervous because I had never been there before and it was my first engagement session! 

But God!

...helped me like He always does when I surrender to Him.

It definitely didn't turn out how I imagined. They ended up in a completely different park, and then there was some rock hopping with hopes of not falling in the water and ruining all my equipment. You know...small stuff...

But I had such a fun and amazing time and got some great shots! And I look forward to the wedding next month!

Oh and let me warn you...

They are a GORGEOUS family! And their outfits??...On point! So be prepared to be overwhelmed!








No comments:

Post a Comment